Saturday 8 October 2011

My recent promotional work

This weekend was the private view of my friends exhibition at Nottingham Castle. The exhibition was called Stirring The Swarm, where she made 10,000 beetles to cover a staircase. I was asked to design the promotional work over this summer to help her spread the word of her beetle madness! I designed the layout and the imagery for the brochure that folded out into a poster, the typography for the wall of the exhibition and some invite cards. If you want to look at Anna's work feel free to check out her web page http://www.annacollettehunt.com/ 


Brochure Design
Layout design
Fold out poster
Invite cards

I managed to capture some pictures from last night, the image below is not the best quality but it shows a boy and his father interacting with both the bug installation, as well as my brochure. This makes me happy because I feel that my work, links in with the exhibition. Anna also said to me last night that "Your design work has branded my work really well."


I went with the theme of the "swarm" and used my shutter spead settings to capture the "buzz" of the crowd.






0 comments:

Post a Comment