Wednesday 23 November 2011

I had a lazer induction the other day and I want to make a stamp!





Beautiful Custom Stationary stamps, perfect for invites, programs, save the dates and favors. From Rock My Wedding




Eco business cards

Fischer Portugal recently had the challenge of designing an ecological business card for an environmental consultant, Andrea Romani. Business cards are usually made of paper. But using paper, even recycled, is not good for the environment. To avoid this issue, the advertising agency decided not to print any cards at all. Instead they created a rubber stamp to turn re-usable material into business cards.





These are my self designed, self produced business cards to promote my profile as a freelance designer/illustrator. Drawing much inspiration from European matchbox designs, I really like old 1950s style print and advertising, for its bold use of colour and simplified design. Combined with some retro typefaces, I came up with this rugged design for a business card. Made into two rubber stamps by a local stamp company, they are now easy to reproduce at home on demand, but also capture some of that roughed up and unpredictable print texture reminiscent of screen and lithography prints.


Great use of a custom rubber stamp by Motherbird











0 comments:

Post a Comment